de Buyer Inocuivre First Classe Cuprinox Fry Pan, 9.5-in
- First Classe Cuprinox 2.0 mm thickness ensures very rapid and uniform heat conduction through both bottom and sides
- First Classe Cuprinox is composed by a thick layer of copper and a stainless steel layer in the interior of the pan
- Polished outside
- Cast iron ergonomic handle firmly riveted
- No retinning required
- Suitable for all cooktops but induction
- Hand wash recommended
- Dimensions: 9.5-in diameter
- Made in France
de Buyer Inocuivre First Classe cuprinox cookware features an alloy made of stainless steel and copper; this exceptional cookware combines the conductivity benefits of the copper along with the heat distribution provided by stainless steel.
The nobility of copper in the kitchen arts is not only due to its warm and colorful looks, but also and essentially to its capacity to conduct heat, which makes copper pans ideal for delicate preparations and sauces. However copper should not be in direct contact with most foods: as a result it is used in combination with another metal, in this case, 18/10 stainless steel. The outer sides are made of very thick copper and allow excellent heat conduction. The inner sides, made of stainless steel, allow for easy care of the pans and there is no need for replating.